Rosie Humphrey- Piano
1.Alive or dead: What musician would you do anything to see perform/meet?
2. Greatest musical influence?
My high school choir teacher.
3. Any hidden talents besides music?
I make a mean sweet potato pie every Thanksgiving.
4. What did you want to be while you were growing up?
An FBI agent
5. If you could have any ‘Super Power’, which one would it be?
Sense what other people are feeling
6. If you could master any other instrument which would it be?
Violin or cello
7. Have you had what people would consider your “15 Minutes of Fame”, and if so when/what was that?
Nope. I actually like to be the person behind the curtain supporting others in their 15 minutes of fame. That’s where you’ll find me.
8. It’s your last meal: What would it be?
Oh goodness…I couldn’t even begin to answer this question.
9. You’re sent to a deserted island, and you only have one album to listen to: Which is it?
A playlist that I made with a mixture of all sorts of music. I like almost everything.
10. If you could leave one lesson with your students what would it be?
The effort is what matters most. When you try you’re already successful.