Starland School of Music is excited to announce that we will be hosting our 5th Annual All-School Recital on Saturday April 30th, 2016 and Sunday May 1st, 2016 at Rhythmix Cultural Works in Alameda.
The All School Starland Recital consists of approximately 1-hour-long recitals staged with professional lighting and sound. These recitals are scheduled back to back, each with 10-12 performances, comprising students from different instructors and different instruments. This is a great way to celebrate our students’ musical success!
- The dates for this year’s recital are Saturday April 30th, 2016 and Sunday May 1st, 2016
- The recital will be held again at the Rhythmix Cultural Works Center in Alameda: 2513 Blanding Avenue Alameda, CA 94501.
- There will be a entry fee for each participating student and a mandatory recital acknowledgement form must be signed and returned.
- Each student participating will receive 5 tickets. Additional Tickets will be sold at the front desk or on the day of the event at the entrance.
- The entry fee will be put on to your Starland account, and payments can be made to the front staff or by mail (we cannot run these through our Auto-Pay system). There will be no refunds of the entry fee after April 9th, 2016
- Tickets will be good for all recitals during the entire weekend.
- We will not be accepting special requests for times or dates, so please clear your calendar. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Your instructor will let you know the final time and date of your performance no later than April 9th, 2016